Monday, August 8, 2011

School Daze

I wonder what you’re doing right now,
And if everyone is treating you kind.
I hope there is a special person,
A nice friend that you can find.

I wonder if the teacher knows
Just how special you are to me.
And if the brightness of your heart
Is something she can see.

I wonder if you are thinking about me,
And if you need a hug.
I already miss the sound of your voice,
And how you give my leg a tug.
I wonder if you could possibly understand
How hard it is for me to let you grow.
On this day know that my heart breaks
For this is the first step in letting my
Baby go.


I found this poem on my new favorite website (thanks to Carly) which is pinterest.com
Everytime I read it I burst out in tears. I love it and I hate it at the same time. I can't believe that my babies are getting so big. I am so proud of them. I am not ready for this change but I know that it is the best thing for Noah. He will love it and he needs to be challenged. He is so smart. I have been buying his uniforms and school supplies this week. I thought I would enjoy this, but it is just a bittersweet reminder of how quickly time goes by.  Everyday I am one step closer to letting my baby go.   :(


Me and Noah's first picture together. Seems like just yesterday.

Ok, enough tears and sob stories. LOL Time for some cool things I've found on pinterest lately!!!

I love this soooooo much and it would be so easy. Can't wait to make this for Annabella!!!

 This is so cute! Can't wait to make one for my front door! With an F of course... Adorable, unique, and inexpensive!!!
This has Kyle written all over it! I can see him trying to squeeze Annabella into this. LOL
I have to remind myself of this ALL of the time! I have a terrible need to plan every detail of everything. Sometimes this is good but sometimes I need to just "let go and let God..."

Ok, one more thing- Heard this joke on the radio this morning and cracked up all day re-telling it:

Two olives are sitting together on the table. Olive number one rolls off of the table and falls on the floor. Olive number two rolls to the edge, looks down at him, and says, "Are you ok?!"
Olive number one looks up and says, "O-live."

LOLOL Get it?! "Olive" No? Ok, read it again and this time say it out loud to yourself (while people look at you from across the room like you've lost your mind.) Olive- like I'll live.  Ha ha, funny now isn't it. Go ahead, tell it to your friends.
Have a great night everyone!!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment