Thursday, August 18, 2011

More pics and info about Noah's Open House! My baby is growing up!!

Open House at Redeemer was great! Noah met his teacher Mrs. Badman (above) and she was really nice. I am looking forward to getting to know her better this year. His classroom is super cute and all of the chairs are so tiny!
This is Noah showing Daddy his new chair and the apple with his name on it.
Needless to say, he was really excited to see his school and take his teacher her present! LOL I love this picture!

Nana came along to meet Mrs. Badman and capture some memories on her awesome camera.

This is Mrs. Nickel. She is the principal of Redeemer and also the First Grade Teacher. She was my first grade teacher and my favorite teacher ever. She always told me that I should be a teacher one day. She made a huge impression on my life. She is a wonderful person and I am so happy that she will be an influence in my son's life.

Noah was so happy that Daddy came to Open House.

Noah took donuts to his new friends. He looked so cute in his backpack. It looks so big on him!

I love my little boy so much. I can't believe that he is growing up so fast. I did so good today. I didn't even cry all day long. Until now that is... I can't help it. It feels like the end of an era. He will never be a baby again. It's just a matter of time before he will not let me hold him in public. He will wipe off my kisses in front of his friends. I will no longer be the coolest girl in his little life.  He will be out in the world and I will not be there to protect him from all of the evils that this world has to offer. But I know that no matter how old he is, he will always be my baby boy and the coolest little boy in my life.  I am so proud of him and so excited about this year. I know that it is going to be a whole new chapter in our lives. I look forward to seeing him grow into the amazing man that I know he will be one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment